Internship Opportunity: Programme Co-ordinator
Music Generation Sligo is offering an excellent opportunity for an intern in the area of music education for young people. The intern will gain practical experience in:
- Operations of the Music Tuition Programme to include recruitment, enrollment, scheduling, liaison with music tutors & venue and management of instruments.
- Organisation and administration of other programmes to include schools, Composer in Residence and events.
- Promoting Music Generation through social and traditional media.
- On completion the intern will have attained skills in arts administration and working in the education and music sector.
- The intern will receive formal/informal training in the following - administration of music education services for young people & event management.
Applicants can be downloaded from http://www.jobbridge.ie/internapplication.aspx
Complete and send by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Post to: Rhona McGrath, Co-ordinator, Music Generation, Sligo VEC, Quay Street, Sligo.
Closing Date Wed 24 July 2013.