Music Generation DAC wishes to engage a suitably qualified and experienced Event Co-ordination Contractor on a contract for services basis. The event co-ordinator will play a vital role in the planning, scheduling, and delivery of three national events We are Music Generation! in Dublin, during March and April 2024.
This series of national events are:
- a national day-long gathering of children and young people making and learning music with Music Generation
- a one-day conference-style event for all stakeholders from Music Generation partners to participants
- a national musicians’ gathering for musician educators working with Music Generation national network.
A detailed list of services required for this contract and submission details are available at the link below.
- All queries will be responded to by email only.
- Please email all queries to: email@example.com where they will be forwarded to the relevant person for clarification.
- Latest date for receipt of queries is 1pm on Wednesday November 8th, 2023.
The closing date for receipt of quotations is 1pm on Thursday 9th November 2023.
Submissions by email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Late and/or incomplete quotations will not be accepted. For complete list of Terms and Conditions please see Event Coordination Services Document here.
Find Us on social media for future opportunities and events nationwide: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn
COVER IMAGE: Seedling Youth Opera with Music Generation Wexford, Photo by Zena O'Brien.