Chief Executive Officer
Music Network is a professional arts organisation, funded by The Arts Council, committed to promoting, encouraging and funding the highest standards of music creation and performance throughout the island of Ireland.
The Board is now seeking to recruit a CEO to lead Music Network to the next stage of its development. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• Deep knowledge and appreciation of music across multiple genres
• An excellent track record in strategy development and implementation
• Knowledge and understanding of national and local music development and policy issues
• Experience in the organisation and promotion of live music events
• Ability to lead a team of music specialists and administrators
• Proven capacity to collaborate with a diverse range of stakeholders and partners in the music/arts sector
• Experience in the development of multiple income streams
• Significant professional expertise in Music from career / qualifications
• At least 5 years of relevant Arts Management experience.
For a more complete job description and details of the application process, please contact John Deely at Pinpoint (Recruit@pinpoint.ie, (01) 6425721)
Closing Date: Monday, 16th April 2012 at 5pm.