Music Generation Clare: Musician Educators
Ref No 009121
Limerick and Clare Education and Training Board, on behalf of Music Generation Clare, is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to be placed on a panel for part-time musician educators in the following areas:
Music Generation programmes are constantly evolving and responding to demands of schools, youth groups, community groups etc. Music Generation also takes into account particular skill sets of tutors when designing its programmes. Tutors may work on more than one programme at any given time.
Closing date for receipt of completed on-line application forms is 12 noon on Thursday, 16 July, 2020.
Application form and Job Description are available on www.lcetb.ie. Applications will only be accepted through the on-line recruitment system. Shortlisting may take place. Canvassing will disqualify. Late applications will not be considered.
Limerick and Clare Education and Training Board is an equal opportunities employer.
Music Generation Cork City: Administrator (part-time)
Cork Education and Training Board (Cork ETB) on behalf of Music Generation Cork City invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following vacancy:
- Administrator (fixed term/purpose, part-time 18.5 hours), Maternity Leave Contract
Cork ETB operates an on-line recruitment system. Application forms and full details of the vacancies may be found on the Cork ETB website. Follow the link to the Recruitment website.
Completed application forms should be submitted online no later than 12 noon on the 16th of July 2020.
Shortlisting may apply. Canvassing by or on behalf of the applicant will automatically disqualify. Late applications will not be accepted.
Cork ETB is an equal opportunities employer.
Music Generation Longford: Musician Educators
Longford and Westmeath Education and Training Board (LWETB), on behalf of Music Generation Longford wishes to recruit suitably qualified and experienced Musician Educators to form a panel for vacancies that may arise in 2020 to deliver the following programme strands:
- Small group performance music education in vocal (including choral) or instrumental learning (any music genre).
- Large group performance music education (vocal and/or instrumental) in a range of school, community and youth settings.
- Ensemble (instrumental/vocal), band facilitation, mentoring in any genre of music, including, where applicable, classical, traditional, world music, song-writing, creative composition, rap, music technology, recording etc
- Early Years – Vocal and/or instrumental performance music education for children aged under five.
Candidates should have prior experience in delivering performance music education to children and young people and have proven performance skills.
Candidates who wish to apply for the above panel with LWETB are advised that they must apply by returning a completed application form to email@example.com not later than 1pm on Friday 17 July 2020. For more details pelase visit the LWETB website.