Kildare and Wicklow Education and Training Board invites applications for the positions of Musician Educators and Administrator at Music Generation Kildare.
Kildare has been selected for participation in Music Generation - Ireland’s National Music Education Programme- that transforms the lives of children and young people through access to high quality performance music education in their locality. Initiated by Music Network, Music Generation is co-funded by U2, The Ireland Funds, the Department of Education and Skills and Local Music Education Partnerships.
Kildare and Wicklow Education and Training Board (KWETB) invites applications from suitably qualified persons to be placed on a panel for part-time Musician Educators for the following Music Generation Kildare Programmes:
- Instrumental Music Programme – including, but not only, traditional Irish instruments, strings, brass, woodwind, guitar, percussion, songwriting, composition, band facilitation, conducting and music technology.
- Singing Programme – vocal/choral and/or instrumental musicians with experience relevant to vocal music-making in group contexts.
- Early Years Programme – vocal/choral and/or instrumental musicians with experience relevant to working with the under-7s
- Clerical Officer Grade III
- Full Time, 3 year fixed term contract
- Job Ref: KWMGA01/JUNE20
Visit the KWETB website for more details and to apply.
Online application to be submitted by 12noon Friday 19th June 2020.
Music Generation Kildare is managed by Kildare Local Music Education Partnership, led by Kildare and Wicklow Education and Training Board in partnership with Kildare County Council and with support from Maynooth University Department of Music and Centre for Teaching and Learning.