New Opportunities in Galway, Offaly/Westmeath, Waterford and Wexford
Applications are being sought for Administrator, Musician and Resource Worker/Assistant Co-ordinator roles in Galway City, Galway County, Offaly/Westmeath, Waterford and Wexford.
Music Generation Galway City and Music Generation Galway County:
Galway and Roscommon Education and Training Board invites applications for the following Administrator positions:
• Music Generation Galway City Administrator, Full Time (three-year, fixed-term contract)
• Music Generation Galway County Administrator, Maternity Cover
• Symphonic Waves Galway 2020 Project Administrator, 4-day week (June 2019 – Dec 2020)
Further particulars and application forms are available from galwayroscommon.etb.ie
The closing date for receipt of applications is 12.00pm, Friday 8 March 2019.
Music Generation Offaly/Westmeath:
Offaly County Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the post of Resource Worker / Assistant Co-ordinator (3 year contract).
Panels may be formed on the basis of interview from which successful candidates may be appointed as appropriate vacancies arise within the life of the panel.
Qualifications, particulars of posts and application forms can be downloaded from www.offaly.ie/jobs
The closing date for receipt of applications is 4.00pm, Thursday 7 March 2019
Music Generation Waterford and Music Generation Wexford:
Waterford and Wexford Education and Training Board invites applications from suitably qualified persons to be placed on a panel for part-time musicians/music tutors for the following Music Generation Waterford and Music Generation Wexford programmes:
• Singing Programme – vocal/choral musicians with experience relevant to introductory music-making in group contexts
• Instrumental Programme – instrumental musicians with experience relevant to introductory music-making in group contexts
• Early Years Programme - vocal/choral and/or instrumental musicians with experience relevant to working with the under-5s
Post details and application forms are available to download from waterfordwexford.etb.ie
The closing date for receipt of applications is 5:00pm, Friday 1 March 2019