New Opportunities for Musicians in Cavan/Monaghan, Clare and Kilkenny
Applications are currently being sought for the roles of musician/music tutor in Cavan/Monaghan, Clare and Kilkenny.
Music Generation Clare:
Limerick and Clare Education and Training Board (LCETB) is now inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to be placed on a panel for part-time tutors in the following areas of practice within Music Generation Clare –
- Guitar and Ukulele
- Music Technology
- Early Years Music Programme
- Music Therapy Programmes
- Leading Creativity and Composition in Primary and Post Primary Schools
Further post details and applicant information are available to download from www.lcetb.ie
Closing date for receipt of online applications: 12 noon, Friday 26 April 2019.
Music Generation Cavan/Monaghan:
Cavan and Monaghan Education and Training Board (CMETB) invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to be placed on a panel for part-time musicians/music tutors for the following Music Generation Cavan/Monaghan programmes –
- Early Years (ages 2-5): A responsive early years’ music-making programme that places creative exploration of meaningful music-making at its core
- Primary Schools (ages 5-12): A dynamic and inclusive, musicianship programme, which will initially use the voice as the main instrument. Instrumental provision will feature as the programme develops; to include Irish Traditional instruments, strings, bass, woodwind and ukulele
- Community Music (ages 13-18): A dynamic, multi-genre programme in hubs with structured weekly tuition on ‘band’ instruments (guitar/bass/keys/drums) building skills to enable ensemble opportunities for creating and performing. Music Technology programmes will also feature, to address young people’s needs
- Inclusive Programme (ages 5-18): An inclusive and progressive music-making programme for children and young people with additional educational needs, including Autism/Aspergers. This programme will be delivered in schools and in community settings
Further post details and applicant information are available to download from www.etbjobs.ie
Closing date for receipt of applications: 12 noon, Wednesday 8 May 2019.
Music Generation Kilkenny:
Kilkenny and Carlow Education and Training Board (KCETB) on behalf of Music Generation Kilkenny wishes to recruit suitably qualified and experienced part-time musicians/music tutors to deliver the following programmes –
- Singing Programme – vocal/choral and/or instrumental musicians with experience relevant to introductory music-making in group contexts
- Early Years Programme – vocal/choral and/or instrumental musicians with experience relevant to working with the under-5s
Musicians/music tutors will work with children and young people in group/classroom contexts and may work on one or more programmes at any given time.
Further post details and applicant information are available to download from www.kcetb.ie
Closing date for receipt of postal applications: 12 noon, Friday 10 May 2019.
Music Generation is Ireland’s National Music Education Programme, initiated by Music Network and co-funded by U2, The Ireland Funds, the Department of Education and Skills and Local Music Education Partnerships.