We are now calling for applications from Music Education Partnerships that wish to apply for participation in Phase 2 (2017 – 2021).
For further information about the application process for Phase 2, please download the Guidelines below:
- General Guidelines
- Application Form Guidelines
- Music Generation Phase 2 Application Form
- Music Generation Phase 2 Application – Budget Template
Friday, 17 February 2017
- Deadline for Lead Partners (ETB or Local Authority) to register their Music Education Partnership online.
Wednesday, 31 May 2017
- Closing date for completed Phase 2 applications
General information sessions:
Music Generation will host two general information sessions about Phase 2 on the following dates:
Tuesday 24 January 2017, 12 noon – 2pm
National Concert Hall, Dublin
Thursday 26 January 2017, 12 noon – 2pm
Athlone Springs Hotel, Athlone
The sessions are open to the public and free to attend, but advance booking is required.